FORUM KESEHATAN REPRODUKSI : Diskusi & Tanya Jawab

Author Topic: Follicular cysts/pelvic pain  (Read 92 times)

Offline daijogaryn

• Email
Follicular cysts/pelvic pain
« on: June 01, 2018, 07:02:15 PM »
Hello,

Have had a pain in my lower right side which seems to be around the right ovary for the past year.I had an ultrasound which was normal as was a colonoscopy.I had an MRI asI have also slipped a disc in the lumbar spine and it showed follicular cysts on both ovaries.The pain got really bad five days before and then for about five days during my period (there was some pain/discomfort there all through the month,the best couple of days were just after my period then it would ramp up again).
It would come on suddenly at night and would often wake me up.I also began to have terrible nausea to the point of wretching. The pain got worse each month.I had a lap and this found an adhesion of my left ovary to my bowel and this was divided.This stopped the nausea and the pain improved dramatically.However it has not gone away on the right side.I feel like it is cysts bursting at times as I feel a pop and feel hot and unwell for 2-3 days.This can happen anytime in the second half of my cycle.Everything I have read about follicular cysts says they resolve themselves within a few months.I have them on both sides but the pain is always on the right?.I'm grateful the pain has improved but frustrated that something is still amiss.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 08:28:04 AM by yeobeseyo »

FORUM KESEHATAN REPRODUKSI : Diskusi & Tanya Jawab

Follicular cysts/pelvic pain
« on: June 01, 2018, 07:02:15 PM »

Copyright © FORUM KESEHATAN REPRODUKSI : Diskusi & Tanya Jawab