FORUM KESEHATAN REPRODUKSI : Diskusi & Tanya Jawab

Author Topic: Poly Cystic Ovaries Syndrome  (Read 40 times)

Offline daijogaryn

• Email
Poly Cystic Ovaries Syndrome
« on: June 01, 2018, 07:01:33 PM »
Hello,

My Gp has told me that I have PCOS back after a ultra sound and tests. I was given metforin and advised to lose weight.To which a joined the gym and managed to complete a 5K run in the July. However I have also developed high blood pressure as well and was prescribed medication. However I was having adverse reactions to both medication's and I have stopped taken all medication. As they were making me feel quite unwell and sick.However lately I have been having lower abdominal pain and I can feel something moving inside me. The last time I felt like this I end having to very large cysts removed in 2008, they had become twisted. I am very worried that this maybe the case again as I am in a great deal of discomfort now,this often occurs when I open my bowels, have a constant need to go to the toilet. I am also sure that I am not pregnant as I have recently had my period for the first time in three months.My periods use to be regular after I had my second child in 2001 I had the coil fitted and my periods became extremely heavy and I would flood. In 2006 I had it removed and my periods stopped and became very irregular and them stopped completely.on the metformin my period at first they were regular then they stopped all together.I feel I shoud go back to my GP and ask for a referral to a gynaecologist and change of medication as well can some please advise.As I have all the other related problems , such as weight gain, excessive hair growth on the face, acne etc, which are yet to be addressed.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.talkhealthpartnership.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=218&t=2716

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 08:33:26 AM by yeobeseyo »

FORUM KESEHATAN REPRODUKSI : Diskusi & Tanya Jawab

Poly Cystic Ovaries Syndrome
« on: June 01, 2018, 07:01:33 PM »

Copyright © FORUM KESEHATAN REPRODUKSI : Diskusi & Tanya Jawab